Who Writes the Journal?
The Letting Update Journal draws upon a team of highly skilled experts in their field, from differing backgrounds, providing the best possible combination of topical, legal and market views and bringing a wealth of experience to the Journal. Our editorial team prides itself in producing quality and in-depth articles that are un-biased and impartial so that the reader always knows that the article is not trying to sell or market a product, business or service.
Our close contact with our customers means that we keep abreast of the day to day issues affecting professionals in the private rental sector and enables us to tailor the Journal accordingly.
Reasons to Subscribe:
- Complete and impartial information on new developments and regulations in letting, housing and landlord and tenant law.
- Authoritative and trustworthy advice from a highly skilled team offering complementary expertise in residential letting, the property markets and housing law.
- Product information including reviews of new products and services.
- The TFP Promise - Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
- Online access to archive issues of the journal.
Currently published quarterly in March, June, September and December each year. The Journal can also be accessed online by our subscribers which enables you to search the impressive archive of issues for information.
If you’re interested in receiving a FREE sample copy of the Journal, call the TFP office on 01258 85 85 85.
Order your subscription now